|About EAAS networks...|
* Groups wishing to be included on the EAAS Networks page should submit their proposal to the General-Secretary.
* The Decision to include a new Network will usually be made by the Officers in consultation with the web manager, and will be reported to the Board at its next meeting.
* Groups wishing to be included on the EAAS Networks page should be able to demonstrate that they fit within the academic remit of EAAS, are likely to be of benefit to the EAAS membership, and that they have some tangible link with the EAAS and/or a national constituent member association.
* Groups are responsible for keeping their information up to date and accurate.
* The EAAS will assume no financial costs when including a Group on the EAAS Networks page.
* The Officers may remove a Group from the EAAS Networks webpage if it becomes inactive, fails to update its information accurately, or if for any other reason the listing is deemed inappropriate. Removal from the EAAS Networks list would be reported to the Board at its next meeting.
If you would like to see your conference advertized here, write to the EAAS Webmaster, Prof. Jacques Pothier.
Learn more on other means of dissemination on American Studies in Europe.
13th International Spanish Association for American Studies (SAAS) Conference
University of Extremadura. Cáceres (Spain), April 5 - 7, 2017.
Institute of English Studies, Jagiellonian University, Poland, April 20-22, 2017
Call for Papers: Deadline January 20, 2017
Belfast Campus, Ulster University, Belfast, Northern Ireland, April 28-29, 2017
Call for Papers: Deadline January 19, 2017
Ankara, Turkey, 04-05 May 2017
The European Journal of American Studies is the official journal of EAAS. It welcomes contributions from Americanists in Europe and elsewhere and aims at making available state-of-the-art research on all aspects of United States culture and society.
Read more at http://ejas.revues.org/.
European Views of the United States is the official book series of the EAAS.
We are proud to announce volumes 8, 9, 10 of the series:
Tanrisever, Ahu. Fathers, Warriors, and Vigilantes: Post-Heroism and the US Cultural Imaginary in the Twenty-First Century, vol. 10, 2016 (Rob Kroes Publication Award 2015).
Intercontinental Crosscurrents: Women's Networks across Europe and the Americas, eds. Julia Nitz, Sandra H. Petrulionis, and Theresa Schön, vol. 9, 2016.
America: Justice, Conflict, War, eds. Amanda Gilroy and Marietta Messmer, vol. 8, 2016 (The Hague Conference 2014).