ISCAP-P.PORTO, 28 to 30 March 2019
CFP (by June 30, 2018)
International Conference on Interculturalism and Multiculturalism Centre for Intercultural Studies (CEI)
Call for Papers
The Centre for Intercultural Studies (CEI) of ISCAP-Polytechnic of Porto (www.iscap.pt/cei) announces the ICIM’19 - International Conference on Interculturalism and Multiculturalism, to be held from 28 to 30 March 2019, at ISCAP-P.PORTO. The Call for Papers is open until 30 June 2018.
We welcome the submission of paper proposals in Portuguese, English, French, German or Spanish, until 30 June 2018, to email@example.com.
Paper proposals should be included in one of ICIM19's Thematic Panels:
- Theoretical concepts of interculturalism and multiculturalism;
- Routes of cultural tourism;
- Multimodal intercultural dialogues;
- Intercultural studies in business.
Proposals must include:
- Title, author(s), institutional affiliation, email(s);
- Thematic Panel;
- Abstract (250 words);
- Bionote(s) (100 words).
Visit ICIM19's website at: www.iscap.pt/cei/ICIM2019/